BNYP Shoe Drive Fundraiser
The BNYP Kiwanis Club is excited to announce that we are hosting a Shoe Drive to raise funds for community and international projects!
Our goal is to collect 2,500 pairs of new and gently worn shoes between August 15th and October 15th. We will earn funds based on the total weight of the collected shoes, and those funds will be shared with Autism McLean, The Eliminate Project as well as other causes.
Anyone can help by donating gently worn, used and new shoes at the following locations:
- Friday August 18, 9-10:30am
- Tuesday, August 29, 11-1pm
PrairiErth Farm CSA Pickup (St John’s Lutheran Church on corner of Towanda and Emerson):
- Tuesday, August 22, 4:30-5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 29, 4:30-5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 12, 4:30-5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 26, 4:30-5:30pm
Other locations / times:
- The Dailey Method Barre + Cycle: Bloomington – 315 Susan Drive, Bloomington, IL
- Clothes Mentor Bloomington IL – 1407 N. Veteran’s Parkway, Bloomington, IL
- Katie’s Kids Learning Center – 2003 Jacobssen Dr., Normal IL
- Leah Marlene – World Wide Day of Play Developing Melodies Tent – Uptown Normal
- Sunday, September 24, 11:00-3:00pm
Please share with your friends and families! We appreciate your support!