Calling All Club Members!
As the new year is beginning, the Directors are working hard with each committee to get the ball going on all of our wonderful projects, events and development of our club. We are looking for our amazing members (that’s you!) to sign up for a committee and show us all your amazing skills. Together we can make this club the best it can be!
Below you will find a list of all available committees and a brief description. If you have any questions, feel free to email the Director. Once you ave decided which committee you would like to join, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your choice and we will get you added and off to greatness. Or you can sign up at the November and December club meetings.
Yours in Service and Leadership,
Membership Committee : Ben Arnold & Craig Lutchefeld (email@example.com)
- Greet and introduce guests at club meetings and events.
- Respond to all membership inquiries.
- Follow up with guests to attend meetings and events.
- Develop and oversee annual membership campaign to bring in new membership.
Service Committee : Director Dipti Hattangady (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Organize and oversee club service activities each month.
- Solicit service ideas from other club members.
Social Committee : Director Babs Allen (email@example.com)
- Organize monthly club happy hour including securing location and promoting event within the club.
- Organize any club outing to major events.
- Organize all interclub trips to other Kiwanis clubs in Division 22 including scheduling and recruitment of participants.
Marketing Committee : Director Andrew Lenahan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Maintain all sources of social media for the club.
- Keep the club website, bnyp.org, up to date.
Fundraising Committee : Director Michelle Ginnetti (email@example.com)
- Organize all fundraising activities for the club.
- Work together with the club for the Autism sale.
- Implement a new fundraiser for July/August 2014.